Interested but have some concerns? Want expert, professional advice?
We are logistics professionals with direct hands-on experience gained in the third party and own account sectors. We understand the total supply chain and have undertaken studies for Europe, Africa, Asia, Australasia and North America. Together with your own staff we form a powerful and cost-effective team.
Our two main specialist fields are in operational reviews and business development studies. This ensures we maintain our 'hands-on' experience while continually enhancing our strategic planning and analytical skills. We can realistically become your team for securing new logistics contracts and then carry out all your annual reviews.
If we haven't talked already, perhaps now might be the time to have a more in-depth look at the sort of supply chain reviews that can add value to your organisation.
What areas can DPS consultants help in...?
- Tactical vehicle scheduling - tender responses, business development
- Strategic vehicle scheduling - sensitivities, option testing
- Fleet composition - vehicle mix by location/country
- Solutions for the UK domestic, pan-European and global markets
- Sizing and layout design
- From small parts picking through to bulk storage
- Resourcing and shift patterns
- Inventory strategy
- Review of current strategies
- Optimal locations
- Multi-depot locations
- Location ranking and isochrone generation
- Workflow smoothing
- Clerical synthetics
- Warehousing synthetics
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)
- Just in Time (JIT)
- Work cell assessment
- Capacity planning
- Process re-engineering
- Annual hours
- Disaggregation charts
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Data extrapolation
- Time series analysis
- Future activity definition